BRAND MANAGER (H/F) – CDI – BORDEAUX
Looking for Brand Manager for ambitious blockchain tech project in newly created start up – Bordeaux.
Chandago is a provider of solutions in the field of personal data protection.
Convinced of the need to restore transparency and ethics in the exchange of personal data on digital channels, our ambition is to improve the relationship of trust between Internet users and digital players.
We develop solutions, based on blockchain technology, to enable:
– Internet users to take control over the use of their personal data.
– Digital players to strengthen the trust relationship with their Internet users by adopting a reasoned approach to the use of data and guaranteeing a personalized user experience.
In summary, Chandago today has 15 employees (creative department, UX department, development department, marketing & administration), 3 products, a common vision on personal data ethics.
We are looking for a Brand Manager who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns combined with tech savviness. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will create a new Brand from scratch and generate new consumer insights & motivations, strategies and plans that can create unprecedented product offering.
- Create from scratch a unique Brand: Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to
- Analyze and recommend best positioning in the market and crystalize targeted consumers insights
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications
- Measure and report performance of all conversion campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Anticipate bottlenecks
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Oversee marketing and consumer insights activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- 5 years experience in CPG Marketing with strong consumer insights and analytics experience (eg: new Brand launch).
- Proven working experience as brand manager
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Mastery of consumer insights generations and transformation into successful offering
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Up-to-date with latest Digital trends and Digital marketing best practices (Content strategy, search, acquisition tool, conversion optimization, media….)
Package according to experience.
This Job is immediately available in Bordeaux on CDI.
Please send your application to email@example.com